Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding lodging, best times to come, fishing or other activities in the area. I can be reached at 406-468-9376. You can also email me through our contact page.
- Anne Getzenberg / Reel Time Cabin
$165 per night
+ 7% lodging tax
we accept VISA & Mastercard as well as cash.
DEPOSIT-a 50% deposit is required win booking. Cancellations are OK with at least a 30 day notice.
- Occupancy 2-3
- Linens and towels included
- Full Bath
- 1 Queen bed
- 2 Twin beds
- Air Conditioning
- Screened Porch with table and chairs
- Beautiful maintained lawn
Things To Do…
- Fly Fishing the Missouri River
- Gates of the Mountain Scenic Boat Ride
- Tower Rock State Park
- Beaches at Holter Lake
- Scenic float on the Dearborn River
- Charlie Russell Museum
- First People's Buffalo Jump
- Lewis & Clark Interpretive Center
- Bug Spray
- Your Camera
- Fishing Gear
Cell Phone and Internet
There is no cell phone service or internet at the Reel Time, or through most of the Missouri River Canyon, so be prepared. A short 10 minute drive will get you into cell phone coverage if needed.
We accept well behaved dogs with prior notice and permission for a fee of $10 per day.